Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Statement Necklaces

Hi guys! Sorry It's been a few days. I am finding it hard to stay on top of the blog and post regularly but I am trying my hardest! I worked a wedding expo on Sunday at the Seaport in Boston and it was a blast. Over 700 brides attended and I got to meet Miss Massachusetts! She is gorgeous! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! So anyways...

I love a bride that makes a statement! What a better way then to don a statement necklace! This trend is best played out when paired with a more simple dress and simple accessories. Or if you are a daring bride you can pile on the bling, bangles, etc. Here are some of my favorite necklaces to add a punch of color.
Statement Necklaces




Monique Lhuillier

This dress by Monique Lhuillier would be the perfect platform for some statement jewelry.
When thinking about earrings- If you already have a lot going simple diamond or pearl studs always look great. Pave earrings are great because they give you a beautiful sparkle. (Pave means diamonds are literally crushed and put together so they reflect light and give you much more sparkle.)


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment