Thursday, January 5, 2012

Color Inspiration

Since I started this blog I've started noticing wedding inspiration all around me; Fashion, interior design, architecture, and nature. It is fun to pair different colors together and you really can't go wrong!

Design Projects
Very clean and modern looking.

Cupcakes and Cashmere
I think Chambray bridesmaids dresses would be adorable!


Rock N Roll Bride





Layla Grayce

Gorgeous ikat pillow! There are many so many more beautiful choices on her site!


Craftberry Bush
Cherry red and powder blue is a really fun and trendy color combo.


Craftberry Bush

Jewel tones featuring peacock feathers in the floral arrangements


A Creative Mint

Stella & Dot

Oscar de la Renta dress via Net-a-Porter


Apartment Therapy


Mint Green & Blush




I've been so attracted to greens lately. I saw a pair of mint green pants today in H&M and loved them I just don't think I would ever wear them. I love the way kelly green and mint green look together when paid with blush and orange tones. How gorgeous would this Kendra Scott necklace look on a bride?

xo.

1 comment:

  1. I love Kendra Scott jewelry! They would be perfect for weddings because of the color bar! Great inspiration post!

    xx
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete