Saturday, February 18, 2012

New York Fashion Week

With the conclusion of NY Fashion Week, I am feeling inspired by some pretty amazing clothing. Spring is on its way and its brining some of my favorite colors. Here is some color inspo that would fit perfectly into a late Winter/Spring wedding. 

College Fashion

This punchy citron color is so cheery and can definitely play into some fun floral choices.
College Fashion
 Tangerine is popping up all over the place after being named Pantone's color of the year. As well as being flattering on all skin types, it goes well with almost any color.
College Fashion
Coral has always been a fave but it can sometimes make you looked washed out- so this is one to be careful with. Look for corals with more orange tones that pop.
College Fashion
 Kelly green is lately becoming one of my favorite colors for spring.
College Fashion
LOVE this mint green. I can easily see any of these colors brightening up a spring wedding.

What's your favorite color trend for the Spring??



xo.
K

2 comments:

  1. I am also in love with coral! Do you think there are any colors that can be paired with it to accessorize? I know we see coral and turquoise together all the time, especially in resort wear, but I'm not sure if that would be too over the top. I'm also and obsessed with coral and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question Jess! Coral and turquoise is a fun color combo. I prefer it with a seafoam or mint green. Coral paired with creams and whites looks very fresh and fun when paired with cold and metallics. Coral and orange is also a way to brighten it up. Check out my post on sherbet inspiration.

    xo
    K

    ReplyDelete